Google Ads

The Best Boxing Forum In The World

Join Today!

Read and chat about the latest boxing news with fans alike.

Join Here - http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

Ringnews24 Boxing News RSS Feed

Friday 10 October 2014

Mayweather experience makes Lloyd Ellett hungry for title fight

Mayweather experience makes Lloyd Ellett hungry for title fight

Ringnews24.com: You are currently 15-0, what are your thoughts on how your career is progressing so far?I'm very pleased with how things are going; I'm in a great position. I've been very active thanks to my manager Mickey Helliet and Scott Welch, I'm training out of a great gym with Alan Smith as my trainer and I have two brilliant sponsors in KSD Salt Services and The Shore Group.Ringnews24.com: Who is the toughest opponent you have fought to date?The toughest so far would be Gary Cooper. He was very big and strong, campaigned at middleweight most of the time and despite a poor record, he'd dropped most of his opponents at some point - including me! He was very tough and took a lot of shots so full credit to him.



by ringnews24@ringnews24.com (James Tonks) via RN24 News Feed