Google Ads

The Best Boxing Forum In The World

Join Today!

Read and chat about the latest boxing news with fans alike.

Join Here - http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

Ringnews24 Boxing News RSS Feed

Friday 10 October 2014

Braehmer to defend WBA World title on December 6 in Oldenburg, Germany

Braehmer to defend WBA World title on December 6 in Oldenburg, Germany

WBA World Champion Juergen Braehmer (44-2, 32 KOs) aims to see out the year in style with a third defence of his light heavyweight title on December 6 at the EWE Arena in Oldenburg, Germany.Braehmer returns against a yet unnamed opponent following his unanimous decision points victory Roberto Bolonti in June. ‘’I’ve kept in great shape since my last fight,’’ said the 36 year-old. ‘’I’m looking forward to getting back into the ring and defending my title for a third time.‘’It is not just about the victory for me. I want to prove that I am the best fighter in my weight category. I will put on a great show for the fans in Oldenburg and show everyone that I am the man to beat at 175lbs.’’



by ADDME10@YAHOO.CO.UK (Sauerland Promotions) via RN24 News Feed