Google Ads

The Best Boxing Forum In The World

Join Today!

Read and chat about the latest boxing news with fans alike.

Join Here - http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

Ringnews24 Boxing News RSS Feed

Friday 24 July 2015

Q&A – Ringnews24

ask-question-1-ff9bc6fa5eaa0d7667ae7a5a4c61330c

editing...........

Will I get paid for my articles?

A question we get asked a lot is "will I get paid for submitting a boxing article to Ringnews24?" -  Ringnews24 is run by boxing fans, we a re non-profit boxing website. We would love to pay our writers but unfortunately we aren't in the position to do so.

Can I get Press Credential to a fight?

Writers who continue to write for us at a high level over a period of time may be eligible for Press Credentials as a Ringnews24 writer.

How do I become a Ringnews24 writer?

More information can be found here.

How do I submit an article?

More information can be found here.

Where is the writers staff room?

Can you help me get an interview with....?

 

 

 

The post Q&A – Ringnews24 appeared first on Ring News 24.

http://ift.tt/1Komj92