Google Ads

The Best Boxing Forum In The World

Join Today!

Read and chat about the latest boxing news with fans alike.

Join Here - http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php

Ringnews24 Boxing News RSS Feed

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Undefeated Randy Caballero hoping for world title shot after Kohei Oba

Unbeaten as a professional and one of the most respected young fighters in boxing today, Coachella, California's Randy "El Matador" Caballero will get his chance to move one step closer to a world championship when he travels to Kobe, Japan to fight Kohei Oba at Sambo Hall in a 12-round locally televised IBF Bantamweight Title Elimination bout on Friday, April 4."This is the fight I've been waiting for, and after beating Oba, I'll get my title shot," said Caballero. "I'm not concerned about the travel time it took for me to get to Japan or any scoring issues; I'm trained to dominate, and I won't leave any doubts this Friday, April 4."

http://ringnews24.com/press-releases/item/12427-undefeated-randy-caballero-hoping-for-world-title-shot-after-kohei-oba